If something goes wrong it is so important you tell a parent or teacher. We will help you and we can learn from what happened.
Here is a short animated video I created using Go Animate. It is one of the sites on the Writing Symbaloo at the bottom of the blog.
Video Maker - Powered by GoAnimate.
Here are my notes:
Cyber Safety with Mr Wong
- Try to be safe and sensible
- Rules are to keep us safe
- You are meant to be at least 13 to be on Facebook
- Lots of things on the internet can be inappropriate
- Supervision of parents at home
- iPods, cellphones, netbooks... (we have a lot of digital tools to communicate in different ways)
- Hurt feelings (instead of being a laugh it becomes bullying)
- If you don’t know who they are, you can’t trust them
- Anything you put online, look at or send is always going to be there (even if you delete it, it can be found)
- People don’t give you free stuff, if you click on it you could get a virus or get ripped off
- If you get the wrong emails, you need to show your teacher
- If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is...