Mr Simon Evans taught the class the other day, while I was learning and sharing with enthusiastic teachers and the "rich kids" in our ICT group at Richmond School. He guided them through the fantastic shared writing activity which produced this story. As he messaged me on the day "Collaborative writing in real time. You should hear the discussion as they type." I have put it together into an e-book using the students' illustrations. Please read Room 16's adventure story!
Here are Simon's rules of participation:
- Stay in your own chapter area
- Work together with your group
- Make constructive comment when you need to
- Check the language you use
- Leave the SHARE option alone